Decent Plumber & Heating Engineers
For all Gas Boiler and Heating related services, we have the knowledge and expertise to make sure the job gets done right first time.
Whether it be a Boiler Breakdown or Emergency, a Boiler Service or if you are looking for a competitive quote on a brand new boiler installation, trust us. Every engineer we send out is Gas Safe registered and trained to our high and exacting standards to ensure we provide the best possible service to our customers.
We also have fully qualified OFTEC engineers to commission, service and repair all oil appliances whether domestic or non-domestic.
We are Gas Safe Registered
A Gas Safe registered engineer comes with certain assurances. Before an individual can apply to join the Register, they have to provide evidence of their competence to work safely with gas. This is done by looking at their relevant qualifications and ensuring they have the relevant experience to undergo assessment. These qualifications include:
- Central Heating Repairs And Replacements
- Gas Boilers Installations And Repairs
- Unvented Hot Water Cylinders
- Installations And Repairs
- Room Thermostats Installations
- Heating Controls Installations
- Hot Water Cylinders Replacements
- Hot Water Tanks Replacements
- Central Heating Valves Replacements
- Motorised Valves Replacements
- Radiators Valves Installations
- Thermostatic Radiator Valves Installations
- Gas Cookers, Gas Hobs, Gas Oven Installations
- Gas Fires Installations
- Gas Pipes Renewals And Upgrades
- Burst Or Leaking Pipes And Radiators Repairs
- Underfloor Heating Installations
Here is what they saying about us…
Our Most Frequently Asked Questions Answered…
This is the most common question asked by our customers, we are able to provide a wide range of energy efficient boilers from many leading manufacturers. Please give us a call and we can arrange a free site visit and discuss the best boiler to meet your requirements.
Yes, all Decent Plumber Heating Gas Engineers are Fully Trained and Qualified, Gas-Safe Registered and Highly Experienced in the industry.
Combi is short for ‘combination’. It refers to the way this type of system serves as both a central heating boiler and a hot water heater. That means there’s no need for a water tank as hot water is provided on demand. As well as saving the space normally taken up by a water tank (in the loft or airing cupboard), a Combi Boiler saves on hot water costs as well as giving you hot water at mains pressure.
We install all makes and models of boilers but strongly recommend Vaillant and Worcester.